[BEAUTY] BANSJANG COSMETICS - adlinatasya

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 7 January 2020

[BEAUTY] BANSJANG COSMETICS






First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 everyone! I believe everyone has celebrated very well right!? So this year I am going to start my blog with this new skincare product that I have been using for the past 1 month.

BANSJANG, is a product from China which has recently been brought to Malaysia. They are now been certified with Malaysian KKM, and many tests certificate from China and USA. 

Here I will introduce to you each of the products that I have been using since then. But before I start, I would like to share my skin condition as it is. I can say it is rather oily, and dark. So the ones I got is specifically made for the skin condition like mine.





These two products that I am holding are the Toner and lotion specially for Brightening. These two bottles are known to be best friends together and can never be used separately. I use this after shower in the morning and before going to sleep in the night. Let's look at each bottle separately. 


REPAIR ESSENCE LOTION
This lotion treats as a repairing lotion to the skin. The texture is light, silky and so soft. Definitely not greasy on the skin. Their specialty are to cleanse skin, protection against radicals, firmer skin, reduces small wrinkles. So YOUTHFUL LOOK, HERE I COME!!

The ingredients in this products that are worth mentioned, they are based Magnolia Bark Extract, Camelia Japonica Seed-oil, Mangoesteen peel Extract, Pomegranate. 



REPAIR ESSENCE WATER
This is the toner that I use after shower every morning and night, this toner treats acne bacteria on our skin, and it is formulated with 9 Chinese botanical herbs. This toner helps Repairs and rebuilds skin cells. I also realize my skin has less whiteheads and blackheads, which is amazing and I do not have to use the pore masks ever again!


WHITENING ANTI-FRECKLE CREAM [NIGHT CREAM]

This one will be the last step I apply before I go to bed. So after I wash my face, I use the toner and lotion, finally I apply this night cream. The important ingredient in this product, consists of AVOCADO. Hence this cream is very Rich and Thick in texture and it helps to erase freckles, dark-spots and reduce melanin. 





Next, I am going to talk about my morning routine other than the 2 toners. Last time I used to skip sunscreen, because I do not know how important that is, until I met with this product. 



Next, is the SPF50 ISOLATION PROTECTIVE LOTION, or you may call it SUNSCREEN. First, I would like to compliment the packaging. So cute and easy to bring around. The liquid is not watery and not oily which compatible to my skin condition. I honestly have never used anything as lightly weight and good like this!

This sunscreen, I use it as daily skincare routine as it is very helpful to prevent: sunburn, melasma, and sunspots. The ingredients that are used: Astragalus Extract, for anti aging and wrinkle prevention due to sun. 



Above all, I have personally use the products for 1 months now, and I wish to come with another post to update the before and after using the skincare. The products set as mentioned were suggested to last around 1 month and a half. But in my case, I think it will last longer.


You may want to check their website for more information regarding their products and closer look! They also have provided certs and testimonials on their website. It's worth the try! See you soon!

You guys can also immediately scan this QR code to start purchasing your own product!





OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
www.bansjang.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad