MENSTRUAL PAIN RELIEF HEAT BELT (PLUS) - adlinatasya

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 14 May 2019

MENSTRUAL PAIN RELIEF HEAT BELT (PLUS)





MY SAVIOUR, THE MENSTRUAL HEAT BELT!!

Today I have to share a lovely women's health product to my friends-- EmrysHome & Flexwarm Menstrual Pain Relief Heat Belt.

To my experience, it is really a LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT for this product. I have really bad menstrual pain and I couldn’t thank enough that this product has come as a savior. The design is very cute and as the color goes in pink; very lightweight, very thin and it does not feel uneasy for me to move around with the heat belt on my stomach. Another best part is that the best use a small power bank and a USB to keep it on. I also do not have to worry on how to bring the power bank around while using the heat belt, the item has a small and reliable power bank pouch attached to the belt. To most people, I believe comfort is what they will first look at in a product, as for the heat belt, it is adjustable and stretchable to any sizes and does not feel too tight once I put them on.


This significant warming belt is designed to keep you warm for hours with no auto-off feature; hence it is user-friendly at anywhere you are, but you may want to wear them under your clothes for no obvious sign of the pad being there (it’s our secret). On top of that, it can be used for 8 hours with a power bank included. An ultra-thin, lightweight and an adjustable belt. It is a USB charging to use on the go with three heat settings (Low, Medium and High).


The functions also have been one of the best experiences as it is very user-friendly, it is provided a manual card on how to switch them on and how to use and re-use the belt again. Other than that, I consider this item as very comfortable to put them on; The heat can be adjusted to my preference either low heat, medium heat, or even high heat. So far, the best item I have ever got for my menstrual cramps. Not just that, along with the item, I received a warranty card in case anything happened to your item upon receiving.





I personally would recommend this item to every girl who are experiencing a menstrual pain and/or cramps as bad as I am, firstly because I believe that it saves a lot of penny; Imagine if you have to buy one of those menstrual pain relief patches at a pharmacy, it will cost you a lot as you will need to buy them every month, and a lot of packet(s) due to its limited pieces in a packet. This user-friendly item has really changed my routine during my time of the month, where I can do anything that I wish to do on the day as long as I have the heat belt switched on, under my shirt. I have felt lucky to have found the product that I believe helped me to survive my monthly nightmares and you too can get this chance to get one of them for your comfort. 

check SHOPEE to buy the item! You can get FREE SHIPPING : https://shopee.com.my/product/24432660/7202760169?smtt=0.0.9






19 comments:

  1. menarik. terima kasih sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. biasanya selalu dgr tips tuam dengan botol yg berisi air suam. skrg dh ada inovasi yg lebih mudah, senang la kerja org perempuan..

    Red Linda ~ https://anakperak.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahagia kalau dapat pakai ni. kurang la sikit menstrual pain tu kan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bestnya dah ada menstrual heat belt ni, senang nak buat kerja even senggugut datang menyerang. Boleh usha website diorang nanti. Singgah sini & follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahhh.. canggih sangat ni.. kalau orang yg jenis selalu kena period pain ni memang bagus pakai ni kan.. baru lega kesakitan tu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey.. we choose a same color and design.. hehe.. TB suka belt ni.. memang rasa selesa je pakai time menstrual pain tu.. melegakan sangat..

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's great to hv relief belt like this ya... wearing warm warm belt really sooth menstrual pain and feels more comfy..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you to have it.. i remember my nightmare of having menstrual pain during teenagers. Its good to have something hot to sooth the pain right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah. Great to know ada product mcm ni. Boleh suggest dkt my wife nanti. Naseb baik mention to women awal2. Konfius kalau lelaki boleh pakai tadi ����

    ReplyDelete
  10. Selalu ambil pill.. bagusnya kalau ada belt mcm ni.thanks for sharing. I nak cr segera before it's coming

    ReplyDelete
  11. sakit period pain ni hanya mereka yang kena je tahu. sakit nak beranak, lepas keluar anak dah okei. tapi kalau period pain, selagi tak habis tempoh 24 - 48 jam, memang duk mengerang kat situ je lah.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dah advanced sekarang. Sangat bagus untuk wanita yang menderita sakit period pain. Memandangkan ia bagus untuk memanaskan rahim, saya fikir ia juga tentu bagus untuk ibu-ibu selepas bersalin juga. Good info!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's good to know abt this product. never seen in market but definitely will find it and buy for my daughter. tq for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wahhhh senang lah ya dah ada MENSTRUAL PAIN RELIEF HEAT BELT ni. Kalau tak dulu tuam dgn botol air panas laa, mkn pil la, minum air teh pekat laa. Sekrang tinggal sarung je belt ni. First time jumpa tau...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jadi mudah bila ada mesntrual pain relief heat. Before this kalo sakit i tahan jela sakit tuh plus i tidur. Nanti i nak beli lah menstrual pain relief heat ni. Sakit je pakai.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adoii teringat zaman muda remaja dulu time time kena senggugut. Mmg kalau kena sentuh sikit pun nak mengamuk. Masa tu takde benda2 mcm ni huhu

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh this is a heater for the waist to get rid of it so we want to try not to because the stomach is very tight. It can last for 8 hours ok so it's not sweaty then using this product is ok ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I should have this item at home. So kalau setiap kali period pain I boleh pakai. Kalau sakit xpayah susah hati dah.

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad