Klinik Kesihatan @ Pergigian Tanglin Kuala Lumpur - adlinatasya

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday 11 April 2019

Klinik Kesihatan @ Pergigian Tanglin Kuala Lumpur


EVERYONE'S NIGHTMARE!!?


As a quote says:

"For there was never yet philosopher that could endure the toothache patiently."
- William Shakespeare.

Today I went to this clinic for I have felt a very annoying tooth pain since a few days back. So firstly when I stepped in, I go to the counter with my IC(Identity Card) for registration purpose. They will ask for you to fill in their report book (pink color), and then wait for your number to be called (they will give you your turn number on the spot). They will ask you what do you want to do today, so I say I just want to check cause I haven't check for a while. Tips if you want to go here, make sure you be there earlier at 8am. After that, they won't assist you. by the time I got there was roughly 8.20am.. quite a lot of them, but they still offer some help. I waited for about 4 hours. While waiting, I did bring my laptop to finish my assignments. (which I really did. 4 hours man! that's a lot of time.)

Here, I attached the charges/ fee for any of your treatment. Divided by 2 types of citizen and non-citizen. You will be asked to pay at the counter, right after the doctor checked you depending on what treatment you got. To continue my story, my number got called right after I finished my assignments. The first question I received from the doctor was 'Could you tell me what happened to you?' So that is when I rant to her about my the pain I had to endure. She then, checked my teeth. Apparently, to her, I am very healthy. and I just need to have a proper tooth brushing, on top of that, I am considered to have sensitive teeth. She gave me 2x small pack of toothpaste called sensodyne. She said that having sensitive teeth is quite normal, I just need to have a proper toothbrush and toothpaste. 

 Anyway, I am quite disappointed because I did tell her I wanted to get teeth scaling. But she said that I don't need it any of it. I will think of going to another place for scaling instead. But it's okay, RM1 for 2x sensodyne and a check up? WHY NOT!? just the fact that I have to wait for 4 hours just to get this kind of treatment is kind of saddening. Government clinic, what other can you expect?

In my case, I do not need of any appointments due to my good teeth health. 

Here are a few pictures on the schedule of their 'klinik gigi', you might want to be there earlier because the parking lot is not much. You may need to consider taking grab or someone to send you. 



Klinik Kesihatan Tanglin
Jalan Chenderasari
50590 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-26983311
Fax: 03-26925361

For my partner's case, he got a checkup due to his cavities. We both registered at the same time, except that he got an appointment. It is not that serious for him at the moment but rather need fast treatment. The appointment will be on the 23rd of May 2019. So together, both of us only paid RM1 + RM1 per person for the checkup. You may need to see the fee I included. 


Overall, I am very happy but a little bit of disappointment like what I have discussed. 
Thank you for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad