PESTA BUKU 2019 @ PWTC - adlinatasya

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday 5 April 2019

PESTA BUKU 2019 @ PWTC


A PARTY FOR BOOKWORMS!? 

The international book party took place at the PWTC, near Sunway Putra from 29March-7th April 2019. When talking about books, I am sure it leads to bookworms. But that ain't right!! 
Here at the book fair, there are many books from English, to Malay, Mandarin, fictions to non-fiction, cookings,  magazines of a lifestyle, and relationships. Even for UPSR, PMR and SPM students, you may get the workbook for cheap prices. YOU JUST NAME IT! from Local to International books. Everything you may get it from this fair. Oh! another great thing about this fair is that you can get every book here for cheap prices!! I am NOT KIDDING when it comes to $$$.  

You may find something from 10% to 80% Everywhere at the book fair. On top of that, The cheapest you may see is RM1/piece. But depending on the day that you go to the fair. Let's see what the goods that I got from the fair. I have honestly a lot to talk about because during my first time I stepped in the book fair, I can barely recall what year and I do not consider myself a bookworm back then, I was TOO YOUNG to even bother. But this year! a lot has changed and one of them is for being one of the bookworms. 

I went there on day 7, on Monday 1st April 2019. So the first thing when I stepped in, there was a lot of staffs with yellow tshirt spreading brochures, and these 2 bookmarks were a part of the free gift I received along with my walking journey. 

To be honest, there wasn't much free stuff you may get there. I believe it's because of the economy now. But I am still very grateful, these bookmarks are the cutest and you may not get them anywhere.


I would love to start writing about the kind of catch that I got on that day. Well firstly, these 2 comics really catches my attention for its Romantic title and the price. I got this around RM3 each. But I'm quite disappointed because these are the only comics that I would see myself read on. You may find this at 'GEMPAK STARZ" booth. (I am sorry because I do not remember a lot of places). There are actually more comics, in different genre's. Trust me, you'll be crazy once you've stepped in the fair. (Because I did. ) 


Next catch is this book called DUBLIN. They mentioned that they have 2 copies of this writing which one for English and another is in Malay. But I have read the Malay version since it's cheap, it's just RM5/piece and I bought it in the English version.  I do not remember which floor, but the price was very satisfying, that I get 80% PER PIECE off from the original RM25.  You may find similar to this at ITBM (Institut terjemahan Buku Malaysia). You may see other books like Cerpen, Puisi etc.


That was the catch of the day. I will next time talk more about it and I am planning to go to the fair again. Have a nice day!

Leave some comments if you'd like to hear the review for the books that I have bought.



3 comments:

  1. Hi , its a really nice place to add some books in my cart. Done follow ur blog, kindly follow back ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe so too! I bought a lot😂👍🏼

      Delete
  2. It is a great party for the one that love to read 😆. Done follow ur blog. Do follow back ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad