[FOOD] Ayam Brands: From Freezer to Table in Less Than 5 Minutes !! - adlinatasya

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday 3 December 2020

[FOOD] Ayam Brands: From Freezer to Table in Less Than 5 Minutes !!


Hi all, thank you for staying tuned to my blog, honestly, a few weeks ago I am quite a busy bee with full-time dan part-time jobs, therefore I am unable to share on my blog. But today I am back with interesting information about FOOD! we all do love food right.




This week I'd like to share with you about Ayam Brands! ya, Ayam Brands is back with their BRAND NEW frozen product.

Frankly speaking, I am happy that they come with this because I am a very busy person that most of the time I forget to take my lunch meals.

Now let's join me and see what are the Five Reasons to Have Easy, Tasty, and Healthy, Ready-to-Eat Frozen Meals from Ayam Brand™ !






Ayam Brand Spicy Shrimp with Organic Spaghetti 

Malaysians love it spicy, and the heat from this meal will wake you up. The toppings such as Juicy shrimp, tender baby corn, carrots, and crisp green beans tossed in a chili dressing help you eat the rainbow for better health with 260 calories per meal 

Ready in under 5 minutes, this is the perfect pick-me-up in between your online conferences at home! 


Ayam Brand Saba in Tomato Sauce with Organic Spaghetti 

Flavorful saba fillets in a piquant tomato-based sauce over spaghetti is classic comfort food. This one is Rich in umami flavors for a satisfying meal and packed with protein and omega 3. 

Believe it or not, you'll get 268 calories of pure delight to accompany a binge-watching session of a trending series. 



Ayam Brand Green Curry Tuna with Organic Spaghetti 

Who does not love Thai-Italian fusion!? This one combines meaty tuna chunks with the mild heat of chilies, the freshness of cilantro, lemongrass, and galangal, and the creaminess of coconut milk over al-dente spaghetti for an instant favorite. 

We may not be able to travel now but let the taste of green curry bring you back to the beaches of Thailand with 330 calories per meal. 

My personal review about the meals, will be posted on my Instagram! Stay Tuned!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Explore more from Ayam Brand at  www.ayambrand.com.my/frozenpasta , Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ayambrandmalaysia and via Instagram at  https://www.instagram.com/ayambrandmy/


Stay safe and stay healthy! 

@ayambrandmy #AyamBrand #ayambrandmy #PastaAyamBrand #readyinminutes #quickpastameal #sabatomatosauce #greencurrytuna #spicyshrimp




 

14 comments:

  1. Ayam Brands product is always number one and always be my first choice..now and forever..me and family love it very much especially their Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memang pada ketika bz inilah produk yah wajib disimpan dan senang dihidangkan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.........best nyer ayam brand dah ada pasta. Tringin nak try. Thank you for sharing this review with me dear. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. best sangat! my favorite is semua! sebab memang suka pasta~ take care too

      Delete
  4. Menariknya produk baru ni. Nanti nak cari la. Senang nak masak bila tetiba lapar dah la memang sejenis lapar je manjang

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan of pasta but these look very yummy. Will give a try soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family has been using Ayam Brand for as long as I can remember, favoring it over other brands because of its superior quality. Will definitely try these new products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah new product from Ayam Brand, all product looking good,spaghetti my fav, i want try all hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeay! Thanks for alerting me about this. I will buy some and put it in the office - for those long hours where I don't have the time to go out for meals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is interesting that Ayam Brand has their new product launched recently, love to have spaghetti and so easy to prepare a proper meal now..

    ReplyDelete
  10. saya rasa dalam setiap rumah pasti ada produk ayam brand ni. dipercayai. sedap dan berkualiti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ayam brand dah ada pasta. Boleh cuba ni. Macam menarik je

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tambah mudah kerja mak-mak yanmg tak cukup masa dan atau nak cepat, just beli simpan dan panaskan aje kann.. mudah dan harga pun tak mahal rasanya kalau brand Ayam ni..

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad