Ikea's Chocolate Bar - adlinatasya

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday 16 March 2018

Ikea's Chocolate Bar



This chocolate is very nice, except that you will get bored if you eat them on daily basis. They sell this in IKEA, and it was around RM13.50 for 3pcs. I just happen to like the one with nuts a lot, so I actually got two of these green ones, and one original (milk chocolate) flavor.

I really enjoyed having this on daily basis, like for snacks, but it turns out that I got bored after 2 packs in a week. I am a chocolate lover and I can never live without having a bite of them in a day. 

The taste of this chocolate is sweet, yet light in texture. To compare, I would prefer this one over Cadbury chocolate. I can never finished a pack of Cadbury in a week because of its heavy texture and its massive sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad