SnowBALL Bingsoo - adlinatasya

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday 18 May 2018

SnowBALL Bingsoo


Snowball bingsoo is located at the Avenue K, Kuala Lumpur, at the same floor where you will see your H&M boutique. The first time when I had my Bingsoo was February and it was the most memorable bingsoo I have ever had and today, I still am craving for it. 

The pricing is a bit high but FOOD? I think most of us do not mind when it comes to our favorite desert! My dish is called Oreo Chocolate Bingsoo, pricing around RM20 for one bowl. But believe it or not? every bite of these will crave you more and more. sound dangerous, but it does taste amazing. 

The place I have been talking about is FIRST SNOW, and it is a korean cafe. Other than bingsoo, they also have Coffee's and Tea for your sides. 

Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad