DAH MAKAN ke Belum? - adlinatasya

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 3 September 2019

DAH MAKAN ke Belum?



DAY 1: Butter Chicken
As the question goes "DAH MAKAN?" This weeks writing is quite a lot of foodie since I am in the mood for food hunts! Lucky for my readers because I have something to share about the DAH MAKAN online food application. DAH MAKAN acts like another kind of grab food, food panda etc, Just like any other food delivery apps, DAH MAKAN mainly serves all the healthy foods you could ask for, from vegetarian to meat lovers, it's just a click away. Let's dig into what I have to say about the food I have ordered.

       


Firstly, we got to appreciate how this looks, Very satisfying boxes! I am actually very happy and couldn't wait to see what's inside. They have provided me with fork and spoon attached beside the meal box. I ordered their often sold out Butter Milk Chicken as it seems like it is one of their best-selling food. The picture shown is exactly how it looks like, the steam rice is very soft and I just love that they sprinkled chia seed which makes the rice smells so delicious and bits of the seeds pops. The chicken somehow is quite good. I said good, not, VERY GOOD. But for healthy people, I really think that this suits you guys to whom are very concern about how much calories/sugar etc in their diet. The taste is not too much to be excited about. The fact that the milk gravy got thicken by the time it arrives. I am a little tiny bit of disappointed. 

Now let's get into the taste. Once I have tasted them, I really think that I am starting to love this dish. Just good enough portion, but I think that portion is very subjective. You may want to add more rice upon your order if you are on of the big eater. But overall, it's just nice for someone who is on their diet. Where portion, and calories is so much to be taken care of.  Their milk chicken is not too thick, and not too liquid-y and I just love the lightly taste spices. The recipe really compliment each other in this dish. The chicken in the dish is around 9 pcs as I counted. The dish is quite spicy as they have sprinkled some chilly flakes as garnish, however you may want to write any remarks if you'd like to minus the spiciness intended. Since this dish is 'Salted Egg Butter Chicken' dish, the salted egg taste very light but still to die for! I would rate this 8/10.


DAY 2: Kam Heong Chicken, Cookie & Jelly

Day 2 it is! on this day I have chosen to try their mouth watering Kam Heong Chicken! Also provided a close up view of the dish. It is one of the best dish and I really think I would order them again next time. One of the best-selling dish so to first timer's, you should try and order them one or two days before. The spices are quite a lot, which it highlights the dish to taste the herbs and spices. There are around 8 pieces of chicken inside, and there are a lot of curry leaves inside. The smell is so strong that when I opened the cover, the only thing I smell is the spices. The tastes blends so well with a little spicy-ness, curry flavor, soy sauce and ginger. I would definitely rate this 9/10 .



This time I added two sides that is their Addictive cookie and Mango Jelly! They even put this notice "BEWARE: They are highly Addictive!" Which I 101% agreed on! Wow, I am really a fan of choco chip cookies this one has caught my tongue. It is really TO DIE FOR DESSERTS! Definitely would order them. The cookie is basically Soft-Cookie with chocolate chunks which are soft as well, and lightly melted in the mouth. (See how I caught you there?) I mean, why not!? Hollering to all COOKIE MONSTERS, GRAB THIS OUT PLEASE.

Mango Jelly, was prepared and served cold. The sweetness came from the jelly is just mango, and I really think this suits younger child. I would not order this for my next time,  just because I am not a fan of mango fruit but if I have kids around, why not?



                                 

I would like to also mention how it looks like in the app. The thing that made me feel weird is how they looked in their apps. As a first time who ordered DAH MAKAN, this actually looks very delicious and it really caught my eyes at a sight. They got me right there! Haha. No complains. To end my writings today, I would really like to invite my readers to try DAH MAKAN, I personally think that this is great for the ones who are on their diet. It's all that I could ask for. There are more dishes you may find on their apps from premium to popular dishes, everything is so easy to find and their dish is very limited. 

I would also like to recommend this to who are working, you could use their service few days before your hectic days whether lunch or dinner so you don't have to think about 'what to eat today!?' Above, I have provide you my Personal gift CODE for all who wish to try. Just Key in ADLINA4XO on your 'rewards' page. Get your 4x of RM10 OFF for ANY FOODS! Worth every penny and time waiting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad