EmrysHome Bean Sofa - adlinatasya

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday 10 June 2019

EmrysHome Bean Sofa


EmrysHome Bean Sofa


Hello readers!? so this time I am about to introduce to you this comfortable and nice looking bean bag sofa. So last time I have talked about the Heat Belt which I am still using now. It does helps me in a lot of ways, especially when I am working.

Alright, I’m ready to speak about more new things like this bean seat. Firstly, let’s appreciate how cute and comfortable this looks apart from the colour. I was recently looking for a bean bag seat to be placed in my living room. So, I found out about this bean bag from a close friend’s recommendation. He told me that the quality of the sofa is 99% to the ones in the Japanese premium shop--MUJI (RM699). Hence, the choice of colours has caught my eyes, where they have red, grey beige, dark brown and Grey + stripe. I do not know which one to choose from since all of it looks nice, but some of the pictures I included here is the one I have gotten.


By the first impression, the sofa has six sides. The upper and lower sides of the sofa are made of Lycia fabric and the other four sides are made of canvas cotton fabric. This comfortable bean bag is suitable for my relaxing time at home especially when I am reading, hence of course because of the filler inside the bean bag, it has an expanded particle of polystyrene which able to formed and deformed the bean bag before and after seating, I would like to say that I love the feeling when the bean bag follows my body shape when I sat on it.



I was wondering why the sofa is so soft but it feels pretty full. Well then, out of curiosity, I opened the liner, and to my surprise, It is filled by billions of the foam particles!! And that is amazing that they look pure and clear. The sofa is absolutely worth the price--RM399!
Next, when seating on the bean bag, I have felt as if my body is supported with a very light particle. I feel like I am relaxing in the cloud! After all the details I have stated, I believe to every one of us, cleanliness is the most important aspect when it comes to fabrics. Not to worry!! Because they have you covered (and me covered too). I was at a relieved when I acknowledge that the bean bag cover can be easily removed and washed. It has a smooth zipper; hence it is very easy to use. Upon my purchase of this item, they also have provided me on tips to the beanbag conversion, which makes my life even easier; they provide you with the temperature control, the types of detergent, and some laundry guide to wash the bean bad cover.
So, before I end my writing, I would really recommend to you this bean bag for its comfort, hygiene and quality! Oh!! And I would like to share to you that I bought them from this website--  https://www.emryshome.com/

1 comment:

Post Top Ad